Thursday, August 19, 2010

"F" is for Finished

Except for the tv above the fireplace, some shelving, counter stools and lots of decor the kitchen is finished. Are you ready to see some pictures?

First a BEFORE view from the front door:


And now that same view AFTER:

And the view from the back door (I don't have a before shot from here, there was nothing to see.)





Some more BEFORE:

And AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

And I thought I'd include this little chair makeover just for kicks because I love the little skirt so much. Unfortunately I don't have a before pic so you'll have to imagine.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I want to see more kitchen pictures! I'm a new follower.

Rene said...

Your kitchen looks great and that skirt is adorable! Thanks for linking your drop cloth project with me today.

-Rene

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Hi, stopping by from Rene's Cottage and Vine drop cloth link party. That is a cute little chair. The skirt totally makes it so special. Happy (almost) New Year.

Katy said...

ok sorry i am just seeing this!
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT STRIPED RUG? I must know, stat.

:) It looks wonderful Jaime