Friday, March 11, 2011

"G" is for Gear

Safety gear when woodworking.

Yes this is me in my finest.

This post is way out of character for me but I thought you might enjoy seeing me - for real.

And my safety gear, thanks Sandra for the inspiration.

1. Ear plugs

And obviously 2. safety goggles and 3. dust mask.

4. Shoes that cover your feet.

5. Put that cell phone on vibrate!

Is it ringing?  Can't hear it.

(That's my cell phone in my pocket on vibrate.)

Ready to work!

I'm linking up to:


Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess said...

Cellphone on vibrate -- clever! Is it bad that I use DIY time as an excuse for ignoring my phone? :-)

BeingBrook said...

So cute Jaime!

Sawdust and Paperscraps said...

Oh you are good. I can just imagine my phone vibrating in my pocket and startling me. I'd cut something off for sure. I'm too jumpy! Thanks for the great idea for the party...I'm finding it highly amusing!

Katy said...

awesome! You all are waaaay safer than me. I feel like a acrobat that just figured out that all the other acrobats use nets. :/

- Brittany said...

Love it! Oh, and that is a perfect solution to my glove issues! I'll just cut the finger tips off myself.

Thanks for the laugh.