Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"V" is for Vendor

Today I was an official vendor.


Yes I know it's an awful picture but in all that light behind my table is beach.

Could the location be any better?

Here's the view behind my table, deck, sand and water:


I brought lots of signs and caddies:


And terry cloth pouches:



I did sell a good amount for the 3 hours we were there.


And I met some very nice ladies, got a few custom orders so all went well.

But honestly the location was enough for me.




7 comments:

Brandi said...

beautiful view, congrats on your sales!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

sounds like you did great, and it looks amazing!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Sounds like a success! Congratulations!
That view is incredible.

pinktoesandpowertools said...

Congratulations! How exciting to be a vendor and W.O.W. with the view :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh man, I wish I could have been there. Was this a NC or SC beach?? Thanks for the sweet comment and I LOVE your terry cloth pouches!

Allison@FabRehab said...

I'm jealous and happy for you at the same time!! The locale is perfect! Congrats!

A Cottage Muse said...

Your signs are wonderful!