Sunday, July 24, 2011

"C" is for Custom

Custom signs I've recently made:


This sign will be going down under for a Dad in Australia.


For Ann Marie, the part of town where she lives.


For Michelle's kitchen.


For a brother from down under.


For some friends.

All different, the possibilities are endless.

I guess wooden signs have become my thing, don't worry I have many more in the works.

I'm linking up to:, The 36th Avenue.
Whatcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane
SAS @ Funky Junk
Lovely Crafty Weekend @ Lovely Crafty Home
Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime
Sister Sunday @ Sisters of the Wild West
Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table & Dreaming
DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff


Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I think they are your thing~you do them so well!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Love your signs! I want to try a vertical one now ;-)

Patti said...

You do a great job with these!

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Love the signs. You are very creative.


Heaven's Walk said...

Jaime - you have found your niche and you are great at it, girl! :)

xoxo laurie

Stoney Creek Mercantile said...

Great signs! I love your work & I'm a new follower :)

Tracy @ said...

I found your fabulous project and blog through the linky party at Somewhat Simple!
I'd like to invite you to my weekly T.G.I.F. Linky party to share your projects -- I'm looking to grow my party with good quality projects just like this one….here is the direct link if you'd like to join us sometime - the linky is up Thursday evening - Tuesday….:)
T.G.I.F. Linky Party

Erica said...

Great job on these signs!

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Deborah March said...


Stephanie said...

The signs turned out really great!

HI THERE! said...

Wow! I love all of your signs - so much variety! If you get a chance I would love it if you could link up to my party, The Creative Spark. Thanks so much for sharing!
Jenn :)

andrea said...

Saw you at the linky party! I really like your signs, esp. the red ones. So bold! Where do you get your wood? And I really like the differences in text you use, too. Your newest follower, Andrea@