Friday, July 22, 2011

"P" is for Pattern

Pattern tested and approved.

A pop up pleats camera strap designed by Kate at see kate sew.

I used a pretty toile fabric and added a narrow ribbon running down the middle:

The back is a pale pink knit designed to 'cling' to your camera strap:

The pleats cover your boring black strap with style.

Simply slide onto your DSLR camera strap and you have a pretty cover.

Click on over to Kate's blog for the pattern, super easy, fun and fast.

Thanks Kate for letting me pattern test, I'll do it any day.

I'm linking up to:,,, The 36th Avenue.


Sawdust and Paperscraps said...

Beautiful. So how difficult is it to feed the strap through the clingy knit? Just wondering...

momphotographer said...

Love your strap. It's funny because today I linked up a camera strap as well, just crochet one... :)
have a great day!

Jamie said...

Lovely. I’m also having a link party today and every Monday. I would love for you to stop by and link up your camera strap and any other projects you would like to share.

BeingBrook said...

So cute! I've made a few camera straps for friend gifts but my is still sadly naked! Love the ruffles!

Christine @ said...

This is cute! I love the ruffles.

Amanda said...

I most definitely need one of these! Maybe then my father-in-law wouldn't accidentally run off with my camera instead of his own! Going to go over to check out the pattern!
Thank you!
Best Wishes and Blessings,

Julia said...

I love your strap! What a darling idea and I love the fabric you chose!


Erica said...


1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

freckled laundry said...

Love this. I really need to make one. Great fabric choice too! Thank you for linking with Air Your Laundry Friday! xo Jami