Orange, red and yellow pumpkin placecards.
Ready for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Plastic little pumpkins transformed into pretty placecards.
Just add the names and set your table.
Or label your food offerings.
Easy, inexpensive and fast to make.
Here's how I made the placecards:
1. Find a thick tree branch - approx. 2.5" diameter.
(Easy when Hurricane Irene just came through.)
2. Saw circle slices, approx. 1/2" thick.
3. Lightly sand circle pieces.
Seal both sides with spray poly satin.
4. Using mini plastic pumpkins, remove all stems:
5. Cut real wood stems from thin branch approx. 2" long.
Make a horizontal cut into top of stem to hold paper piece.
6. Hot glue wood stem into pumpkins:
7. Hot glue pumpkin onto circle wood piece:
8. Add curly wood pieces (taken from a grapevine wreath) to complete:
9. Cut heavy card stock to fit.
Plastic cheesy pumpkins taken to a new level with real wood stems, vines and proper base.
Not so cheesy anymore.
I'm linking up to:
Weekly Challenge @ The CSI Project
Whatcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane
SAS @ Funky Junk
Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots & Jello
Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime
Sister Sunday @ Sisters of the Wild West
Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table & Dreaming
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
DIY Fall Festival @ The DIY Showoff
Made by You Mondays @ Skip to My Lou
Making the World Cuter @ Making the World Cuter
Nifty Thrifty @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tutorials & Tips Tuesday @ Home Stories A to Z
Good Life @ A Beach Cottage
Delightfully Inspiring @ Delightful Order
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Share Awesomeness Thur @ The 36th Avenue
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Tickled Pink @ 504 Main
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
SAS @ Just a Girl
Feathered Nest @ French Country Cottage
Remodelaholics Anonymous @ Remodelaholic