Friday, September 16, 2011

"P" is for Purple

Purple gingham terry cloth pouches.

Another order for a Spah party.

 Purple gingham lining and ruffles:

Another color to add to the pouch collection available in my Etsy shop.

Complete with purple grosgrain ribbon on the zipper pull:

Perfect for travel, cosmetics, money, etc.

Purple is even a little bit Halloween, up next orange gingham!

I'm linking up to:

Whatcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane
SAS @ Funky Junk
Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots & Jello
Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime
Sister Sunday @ Sisters of the Wild West
Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table & Dreaming
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
DIY Fall Festival @ The DIY Showoff
Made by You Mondays @ Skip to My Lou
Making the World Cuter @ Making the World Cuter
Nifty Thrifty @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tutorials & Tips Tuesday @ Home Stories A to Z
Good Life @ A Beach Cottage
Delightfully Inspiring @ Delightful Order
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Share Awesomeness Thur @ The 36th Avenue
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Tickled Pink @ 504 Main
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
SAS @ Just a Girl
Feathered Nest @ French Country Cottage
Remodelaholics Anonymous @ Remodelaholic
inspiration board @ Carolyns Homework
Textiles @ Freckled Laundry


Inspire Me Heather said...

Very sweet Jaime - love the gingham!

Happy in red said...

Now that are a lot of pouches!! I hope you'll run out of them soon ;-)

dana @ wonder forest said...

these are cute! you've been busy!!
xox dana

pinktoesandpowertools said...

Jaime--you are making me miss my sewing machine right now! And I can't even get to it--sewing space needs a MAJOR overhaul.

Love the purple!

Kadydid Designs said...

These are adorable! New fan from Kadydid Designs!

Vanessa said...

So pretty!! I would love for you to link this up at my weekly Do Something Crafty party:

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Those are so cute, I love the combination of the materials. So pretty!

Carly said...

Cute!! Love the purple. :)

sabrymagic said...

Deliziosi i tuoi lavori:)

June Scott said...

Sweet pouches, Jaime. Purple and Orange together - rocks!

Brave Brooke said...

These are so cute! I love the gingham on the inside!

Jenny said...

Love these! great job!

Emily S said...

Very cute!

BluBabesCreate said...

Those look so cute! classic gingham is great! Come check out some wonderful vintage paint-by-numbers.

Jilly said...

Those are so cute, The most attractive thing is its combination of the single colors materials, such a so pretty. Now you have a lot of pouches.
r4 card