Paper starburst believe garland banner:
Made from old paperback book pages.
Naturally aged to perfection.
With a glittered letter in the center that spells out believe.
Here's how I made the garland:
1. Prepare the paper rolls.
Tear out old paperback book pages and roll into a cone shape securing with hot glue:
2. Using chipboard coasters (or any 4" cardboard circle) begin adding paper rolls:
3. Then fill in gaps until complete:
4. For the glittered letters use a 1 1/2" circle cut out of cardstock and stick on adhesive letters:
5. Paint white glue onto the surface of each letter then sprinkle with glitter:
** Wait to add letter to starburst until they are strung on garland.
6. To make the garland hot glue string onto back of each coaster:
** Place string in top third of coaster.
7. Cover the string with scrap fabric to secure.
8. Once all starbursts are attach then add the glittered letters:
Hang and enjoy:
A variation on these previous paper roll projects:
And now the garland:
I'm linking up to:
Whatcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane
SAS @ Funky Junk
Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots & Jello
Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime
Sister Sunday @ Sisters of the Wild West
Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table & Dreaming
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
DIY Fall Festival @ The DIY Showoff
Made by You Mondays @ Skip to My Lou
Making the World Cuter @ Making the World Cuter
Nifty Thrifty @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tutorials & Tips Tuesday @ Home Stories A to Z
Good Life @ A Beach Cottage
Delightfully Inspiring @ Delightful Order
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Share Awesomeness Thur @ The 36th Avenue
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Tickled Pink @ 504 Main
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
SAS @ Just a Girl
Feathered Nest @ French Country Cottage
Remodelaholics Anonymous @ Remodelaholic