Friday, January 27, 2012

Kitchen Renovation at Remodelaholic

Remodelaholic is featuring my kitchen renovation today.

Remodelaholic

In a nutshell we went from 3 choppy, outdated rooms:

Long kitchen and

kitchen before

living room into dining room

living room and dining room before

Knocked down some walls and now we have one large great room.


Complete with kitchen and island:

open kitchen renovation

living room area and

family room open to kitchen

dining table area:

dining room open to kitchen

And we used Ikea Lidingo cabinets all throughout the kitchen:

kitchen oven wall

kitchen island cabinets

counter space with mudroom cabinets

Thanks Cassity for featuring my kitchen makeover.

5 comments:

  1. just love your home! can you tell me- did you make those white wall shelves the books are on? if not where did you get them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great makeover! I like how your contractor put the crown molding up to the ceiling on the cabinets. And I love the mirror you made, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, it looks gorgeous. I love your bar stools they look fabulous. Thanks for sharing, Cheers SpecialK XoXo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped rug!! Do you have a source? I know how much work a kitchen reno is...you guys did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete