Friday, January 27, 2012

"R" is for Remodelaholic

Remodelaholic is featuring my kitchen renovation today.

Remodelaholic

In case you missed the original post in its entirety you can see it all over at Remodelaholic.


In a nutshell we went from 3 choppy, outdated rooms:

Long kitchen and


living room into dining room


Knocked down some walls and now we have one large great room.

Complete with kitchen and island:


living room area and


dining table area:


And we used Ikea Lidingo cabinets all throughout the kitchen:




Thanks Cassity for featuring my kitchen makeover.

5 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

just love your home! can you tell me- did you make those white wall shelves the books are on? if not where did you get them? :)

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

It's a great makeover! I like how your contractor put the crown molding up to the ceiling on the cabinets. And I love the mirror you made, too!

Special 'K' said...

Well done, it looks gorgeous. I love your bar stools they look fabulous. Thanks for sharing, Cheers SpecialK XoXo.

Renae said...

Love the striped rug!! Do you have a source? I know how much work a kitchen reno is...you guys did a fabulous job!!

Sawdust and Paperscraps said...

Fantastic makeover! I want to move in.