Thursday, September 13, 2012

"S" is for Show Your Colors

Paint: My Colortopia new site section Show Your Colors

  Last Spring we were introduced to My Colortopia, the place to go for color advice, guidance and design inspiration.

Now the folks at My Colortopia have added a new section to their site where you can get inspiration from real reader projects AND share your own before and after pictures to inspire others.

Check out Show Your Colors entire collection of real reader before and afters, you can sort by room or by paint color to narrow your search:


It's fast and easy to share your photos: click Submit Your Before & Afters, provide the basic details (room, paint color, etc) and upload your photos.  It's a great way to share your paint project and provide inspiration to other readers.

A paint project like my recent front door makeover is the perfect for Show Your Colors:
 

See you over at Show Your Colors.

I have been sponsored by Glidden brand paint to write this post but the thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Inspire Me Heather said...

Thanks Jaime - I was just there too, love that site! Will look for that section!

Ellen said...

Who said the sconce has to work? If it balances out the door put it up and wait for the finances to hook it up. The sconce police will not care. Love the look you have achieved. Ellen