Saturday, March 30, 2013

"C" is for Contributor

News: Pretty Handy Girl Brittany wrangled up a few contributors and I'm honored to be one!

Pretty Handy Girl Blog

If you haven't already visited Brittany's blog Pretty Handy Girl you are missing out on some great DIY tutorials, tips, tricks and tons of handy information anyone would find useful.

I'll be joining four other great bloggers - Jeff from Home Repair Tutor, Jacque & Matt of The DIY Village, Cristina at Remodelando la Casa and me:

Every Wednesday you can expect a new project post complete with a tutorial from one of us contributors over at Pretty Handy Girl.

The pressure is on, hope I can MacGyver up some good projects!

4 comments: said...

This is fabulous I can't wait for Wednesday!

- Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl said...

"A" is for Awesome! That's what you are. So honored to have you contributing.

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Congratulations, Jaime! You are a perfect choice!

Finding Home said...

Such a perfect fit for you and I love Brittney! She is so crazy talented and so sweet to boot! Congrats sweet lady! Take care, Laura