Monday, June 3, 2013

"M" is for Moving Day

Today is moving day.

Hence the reason I've been sparse on blog post projects lately.


The house I've had my eye on for 8 years surprisingly came on the market, it's a gem if you like REALLY old houses.

I promise to share all the details in the upcoming days, you don't want to miss it because this new house is teeming with projects.

Old.
Saltbox.
Farmhouse.
Pre-Revolutionary War.
Homestead.


Lately my project has been packing:


This:


And all this:


See you on the other side!

3 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Moving out and moving in is SUCH a huge undertaking! I wish you all the best, and can't wait to see your new home!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

WOOHOO!!!! i cannot wait to see the new digs!

Amy Ruffo said...

I am excited to see the new house and projects!