Monday, March 17, 2014

"C" is for Creating with the Stars

Somebody pinch me!!!!


Never in a bazillion years did I think I'd be selected as one of the 12 contestants for this year's Creating with the Stars Contest.

But it's true!!!!  Let me just say it - I'm a contestant in Creating with the Stars.

No pressure.

And the icing on the cake - I'm paired with one of the most fabulously creative bloggers, Beckie from Infarrantly Creative (and Knock Off Decor and Roadkill Rescue, yes she has 3 blogs)!

To all my loyal readers, fans and friends:

You know I'm a project post kind of blogger, typically I build, paint and sew and share the project with the tutorial here on my blog.  I want to thank you for your constant companionship, comments, social media love and sharing over these past 3 1/2 years, it's what keeps me going.  The time has come for me to ask for your support now more than ever as I dive into this contest with Beckie by my side.

Please be sure to stop back next Monday, March 24 and vote for your favorite Round 1 project (theme: Knock Off).  Beckie and I are pretty familiar with knock offs :) so I'm thinking we will most definitely have a project worthy of your vote.



Team 1:
JamieLyn @ I heart nap time & Courtney @ A Little Glass Box

Team2:
Kristin @ The Hunted Interior & Kristin @ Bliss @ Home

Team 3:
Michael @ Inspired by Charm & Gwen @ The Makerista

Team 4: 
Kate @ Centsational Girl & Tracy @ Right Up My Alley

Team 5:
Jen @ Tatertots & Jello and Jacqui @ Brooke Eva

Team 6:

Team 7:
Katie @ Bower Power & Shannon @ AKA Design & Life

Team 8:
Mandi @ Vintage Revivals and Mallory & Savannah @ Classy Clutter

Team 9:
Brooke @ All Things Thrifty and Jesse @Nine Red

Team 10:
Shelley @ The House of Smiths and Katherine @ Pretty Little Lady Design

Team 11:
 Karianne @ Thistlewood Farms & Becki & Chris @ The Uncommon Common Law

Team 12:

Wish me luck and let the contest begin!


4 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

congrats! i am so not surprised! you will do well!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Congrats! I'm super excited to see what you come up with!

DaiseyJayne.com said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! Congrats!!!! I will be sure to support you in any way I can, you're super talented and fabulous!

Danielle Bartran said...

VERY, VERY AWESOME! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!