Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"S" is for Striped Euro Shams

Sew: diy striped Euro shams


I'm sharing how to make striped drop cloth shams with piping over at Pretty Handy Girl today.


Brittany's blog is full of how-to's and tutorials for the serious DIYer.


Mimicking the grain stripe pattern everyone adores I painted stripes onto drop cloth and then sewed the pieces together with piping and a zipper for easy removal.


 The striped Euro shams are the finishing touch to our new poster bed I built.


I'm linking up to:

Sand and Sisal

The 36th Avenue

Creative Collection @ Lolly Jane
Nifty Thrity Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things
Inspiration Exchange @ City Farmhouse
SAS @ Funky Junk
That DIY Party @ The DIY Showoff
Tutorials & Tips Tuesday @ Home Stories A to Z
Share Awesomeness Thur @ The 36th Avenue
Pretty Things Thursday @ Scissors & Spatulas
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
SAS @ Just a Girl
Remodelaholics Anonymous @ Remodelaholic
inspiration board @ Carolyns Homework
Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table & Dreaming

4 comments:

BamaCarol said...

Those are beautiful! Did you make the quilt also? I quilted years ago and then work got in the way but I'm making my way back to it now.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Headed to check them out now. Love them!!

Shelly Murphy said...

Stopping by from That DIY Party...This is awesome - I've been wanting to do this exact project for a while - and now I can see how beautiful it will be! Thanks for sharing. Also I love the quilt on your bed...did you make it?

Shelly @ thedomesticheart.com

Danielle Wagasky said...

I love your quilt on the bed too. So fantastic! I would love to have you link it up to my Feature Friday Link Palooza!

Danielle @ Blissful & Domestic
http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/search/label/Feature%20Friday%20Linky%20Party