Monday, April 13, 2015

"B" is for Build Besties: Part 1

 Build Besties: Part One


A warm woody hello to all my buildy readers.  I'm feeling the need to share and acknowledge my DIY blogger community so today I present some of my build besties.  We all build furniture and share a love for making pieces out of wood for our homes and the people we love.  This is definitely not a complete list, there will be more to come I promise!

Below are brief snippets of these build besties which I guarantee does not do them justice - please go visit their blogs to see much more!

8 comments:

  1. Such an awesome group of builders! I'm honored to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elisha, this is an awesome group. I've enjoyed getting to know other like-minded people, and this is a very supportive community. Thank you for sharing and placing me among such talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... what a resource list! Thank you for including me among these amazing builders! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention. Definitely a great list, I'm so honored to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! A couple of these are new to me - can't wait to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of talent right there! You all are amazing and so inspirational!
    Aimy

    ReplyDelete
  7. J is for big-talent-big-heart...Jaime! You are seriously one of the most talented people I know and definitely have one of the biggest hearts! Thanks so much for inspiring the world with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there are some amazing projects included all just in this post... these are some of my favorite blogs too! I always love YOUR blog because your have the sewing along with the awesome building!!! you all have inspired me, and I am amassing an arsenal of tools in my garage and it is finally warm enough to use them, so I can be just like you ALL, when I grow up, LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete