Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"W" is for Workbench Inspired Desk



Hello readers!  I'm over at Simpon Strong Tie's blog: DIY Done Right today sharing my industrial workbench inspired desk.  I built this desk using the DIY Done Right Workbench or Shelving Hardware Kit and I've put together plans so you can build it too!


Click here to get the step by step instructions, materials and cut lists and you'll have a grand workspace that you'll never want to leave!


And if you're curious about the stool click here for plans.



Disclaimer:  I have partnered with Simpson Strong Tie to bring you this desk.  I was provided materials and/or compensation to create and construct this desk.  All opinions and thoughts are my own.

5 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Looks fantastic. So functional too.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

love this! the industrial look is so great, and it looks so stylish and useful!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Oh my gosh, I love this so much. What a great desk!

Jen Woodhouse said...

So beautiful! LOVE that massive workspace!

Mike D'Aquilante said...

looks great! is there a single document download available?