Monday, August 10, 2015

Colorful Wood Bunting

How fun is this colorful outdoor wood bunting?  A very easy project that adds tons of punch and color to any space.  I made this wood bunting for our pool fence but you could hang it practically anywhere.

And because this is an outdoor project I used DecoArt's Patio Paint Outdoor acrylics, they are available in 53 beautiful colors and I choose 8 bright summery colors:

You can find the step by step instructions on how to make this outdoor wood bunting over at DecoArt's Project page.

A great way to use up scrap wood and a fun painting project for kids to get involved too.

Below I shared the colorful wood bunting in full effect on my Instagram feed (follow me there to see what's happen now!).  You can make the bunting to fit your space and tailor the paint colors to fit your needs.

Happy Decorating!

Disclaimer: DecoArt partners with bloggers such as me for themed projects.  As part of this program, I received product and/or compensation for my time.  DecoArt did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts.  


Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

love this jamie! i love the colorful look and also love the idea of a banner that won't wrinkle when you store it. i may have to make one!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

This is just too cool. It really looks amazing on the fence and I love that it's more sturdy to keep outside.