Ask and you shall receive!
This one is for you buildy friends. Back in July a group of us buildy bloggers got together for a One Board Challenge where we all built different projects using a single 1x8x8 board. You all were so enthusiastic with your comments and feedback asking to join in on the challenge so here is your chance!
We are opening the One Board Challenge to you AND you could win $1000 worth of Ryobi Tools for your garage!!!
See all of those projects above? They were all built using one board by some amazing buildy bloggers:
- Katie @ Addicted 2 DIY - rustic X back stool
- Jenn @ Build-Basic - round mirror frame
- Mindi @ My Love 2 Create - floating nightstand
- Amy @ Her Toolbelt - kids step stool
- Pauline @ My Altered State - indoor planter box
- Bethany @ Sawdust & Embryos - geometric art
- Kim @ The Kim Six Fix - planter box
- Elisha @ Pneumatic Addict - 3 leg end table
- Jessica @ Decor Adventures - plant stand
- Jen @ The House of Wood - folding lap desk
Now for the contest details:
- build a project using only one 1x8x8 board
- any type of wood is allowed
- lumber is limited to the single board but you can add glue, paint, hardware for embellishment
HOW TO ENTER:
- follow the rules above to build your project, take a picture and post it to your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts* and be sure to use the hashtag #OneBoardChallange
- you can enter multiple one board projects
- all submissions must be posted by October 15th
- one winner will be announced October 26th
*If you have a private social media account we will not be able to see your entry. Email me your photo and I will post it on your behalf.
Good luck and get creative! I can't wait to see all the amazing one board projects.