Wednesday, February 17, 2016

DIY Plywood Frame with Glass

diy plywood frame any size with glass
So excited to share this simple plywood frame solution with you today!  I'm over at Pretty Handy Girl with all the details.

Pretty Handy Girl contributor

It took me 3 years to figure this out and all it takes is a simple inexpensive piece of hardware from the electrical aisle.  Be sure to check out the details at Brittany's place here.

diy plywood frame tutorial


diy plywood frame with plexiglass

3 comments:

beth said...

Love, love, love these frames. Thanks so much for doing all the hard work! I came over from Brittany and am signing up for your emails.

beth said...

I'm not sure why it gave my gmail address, but I'm signing up with my other one

Kaylor Little said...

What a great idea! Definitely pinning this one. Thanks for sharing.