Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Habitat Side Table Free Plans


diy side table free plans

Buildy friends I'm sharing this simple circular side table today along with free plans down below.  This sweet little side table will be going to the Habitat house we are working on as a team of bloggers.  

diy side table free plans

I made it round specifically to work best in a corner spot but truly it could go anywhere.

diy side table free plans


The finish matches the coffee table I also built for this project.  I took a couple of left over white paints I had and poured them altogether in one bucket so it's a mix of colors but a very creamy off-white.  I sanded the edges to distress then stained with Minwax Early American and sealed everything with clear satin poly.

diy side table free plans

Other DIY projects in this photo:


diy side table free plans

The plans are simple with just a few supplies and steps.  This is definitely an easy beginner build however go slow with the jigsaw to cut a perfect circle for the top.

diy side table free plans

diy side table free plans


diy side table free plans

If you're looking for the coordinating coffee table click here.

diy coffee table free plans

1 comment:

Cristina Garay said...

Awesome, as always! And I can't stop looking at that cute star.<3