Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Clay Skull Place Cards

We're getting ready for a sugar skull Halloween party so I came up with these clay skull place cards:

diy clay skull place cards

I'm sharing all the details over at Brittany's blog Pretty Handy Girl.  It's a easy craft even the kids could manage.  I attached the clay skulls to black goblets and after the party they become key fobs for their backpacks!

More Halloween diy decoration ideas:

diy Frankenstein candy box free plans

I made free plans for this Frankenstein candy box last Fall and you can bet he will be making an appearance again this year.

no tricks only treats handpainted sign

A handpainted sign is always a great addition and this Halloween version has a fun saying.  Or add your own words, the technique remains the same. 
SaveSave

1 comment:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

I always love your holiday ideas. :)